How many emerald crabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathd.hd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ha ha.... No worries bud. But to be honest I am a crab hater..... Lol! Even if the emeralds do eat your algae, as soon as they realize you feed the tank they turn into lazy bums and just wait all day long till you feed.

I like cerith snails the best and like some one mentioned earlier don't bother with the dwarf variety. I keep a pair of turbos in my 60 cube. Even though they are like bulldozers when it comes to unsecured frag plugs. They are algae eating machines.
Fair enough, I'll have a good think about what I want before I get any CUC! Do snails escape though?
 
I know one thing and that's there is areas of my rock that looks amazing for the first time since I started the tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new