How many fish in your 180g

  • Thread starter Thread starter muggle0981
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No issues at all unless I buy a new frag, then my Clown trigger pulls it out, swims across the tank and drops it. This goes on for about 30 minutes then he finally leaves it alone.
You have the touch man! I added just 1 file fish to my reef for aptasia and he started eating my duncans and acans lol needless to say I took him out to the country where he could roam free …. ( toilet flushes) lol!
 
Last edited:
You have the touch man! I added just 1 file fish to my reef for aptasia and he started eating my duncans and acans lol needless to say I took him out to the country where he could roam free …. ( toilet flushes) lol!
Trial and error over the last 35+ years and you learn a couple tricks here and there;). Ya that's ironic the Aiptasia eating file fish eats your corals and none of my 8 triggers eat corals, gonna go buy a lottery ticket now!
 
You don’t want to know!!
6 tangs
3 triggers
2 large angels
3 Pygmy angels
6 wrasses
3 anthias
2 pajama cardinals
2 hawkfish
2 gobies
 
I have about 35+ fishes in my 160g
 
Don't see em, are they the latest "named" fish, the new invisible species?:cool:
Yeah they all pretty rare ghost Type species. Grow my tank like crazy
D6396B81-1435-4D66-A2C3-DC26FB8B044F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new