How many hydra 32hd’s

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabesreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gabesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
66
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have an eshopps mariner 130 (60x22x22) I’m trying to do a mixed reef with some easy sps on top. I have 3 hydra 32hds right now but I’m wondering if I should buy another one. I haven’t tested my par in just wondering if someone who has a a similar setup would suggest an additional light.
 
Hi I have an eshopps mariner 130 (60x22x22) I’m trying to do a mixed reef with some easy sps on top. I have 3 hydra 32hds right now but I’m wondering if I should buy another one. I haven’t tested my par in just wondering if someone who has a a similar setup would suggest an additional light.
I have 2 on a 4x2x2 tank. No SPS, buy not running at 100% either. You’re probably fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new