How Many Styrofoam Shipping Containers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Logzor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

How many styrofoam shipping Containers do you have piled in the corner of your basement?

  • 1-2

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • 3-4

    Votes: 17 19.3%
  • 5-6

    Votes: 24 27.3%
  • 7-8

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • 9-10

    Votes: 7 8.0%
  • 11+

    Votes: 24 27.3%

  • Total voters
    88

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
2,563
Reaction score
324
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"These things are useful I want to keep them around in case I need them, you know for frag swaps and stuff." -something I probably said to my wife

insulated_box_2_500_zps4de07b22.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol. 2

Im pretty good at keeping the pile down. One is for hauling stuff locally, big, beat up and 2" thick. The other is a new cooler w/carton for shipping stuff.
 
I really just need to keep 1 around for local pickups and two large ones for frag swaps.
 
Wait I read that wrong, I should say zero as they are all in my garage, not basement ;)
 
LOL! I was just laying on the couch thinking about loading them up and taking them to a local dump! LOL! 11+ here!
 
11+ in the garage. LOL. Haven't had to buy a box yet to ship stuff out.

I love keeping one of those giant ones that LiveAquaria gives you in the trunk of my car. It's come in handy lots of time for groceries and random fish store runs. :)
 
I usually pile up a dozen or so and then find someone in my area that ships alot and donate................


6 atm
 
When I PIF with frags during colder weather I include the container. I know I'll get more. lol
 
I have several in my attic! They were taking too much room in the garage. They did help when I moved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new