How much cha-ching on the reef bling?

With what other people have spent i don't even want to tell everyone what i spend per year. It's a little crazy, well actually more than a little..
 
95$ out of my pocket I got the majority of my coral about( 150$ worth),from some kid whos tank crashed for one of my maroons


I need gills @_@
 
I will probably spend another 1000 this year. Last year I bought 2 MP 10 for the 40G build. I think I got each pump for 160.
 
So far this year alone i'm $1500 deep........
 
Probably way tooo much!!! But every time I look into my tank it eases the pain.(lol)Can't wait for my shipment to arrive at my house in the morning.
 
Probably $400 a year depending on the year +/- $200 or so. This year I've been pretty frugal with spending as it's just hitting me how tight of a budget we're on. However, the tanks keep me relaxed and they're something the hubby and I do together so they're well worth what we spend. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Spent almost $800 this week, but that's not a normal week. I would guess ill probably spend in the ball park of 5k-6k this year. But once the tanks established I would guess an average year would be 1,000 - 1,500.
 
Spent almost $800 this week, but that's not a normal week. I would guess ill probably spend in the ball park of 5k-6k this year. But once the tanks established I would guess an average year would be 1,000 - 1,500.

I'd say I do at least this much :) ......denial is a useful thing at times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new