How much is this going to cost me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BC1906
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
First quote I got for either a marineland/aqueon. Price is with me picking up and installing myself.

180 not drilled $750
180 dual overflows $830
210 dual overflows $925

Where does everyone live that sees them for cheaper? I'm in Tampa Florida


Those seem like accurate prices. I have no idea where someone said they can buy them for $500. I bought one new two weeks ago for $825. Even if you go to Walmart's website they sell them for $900.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new