How much power does your tank use

Did you design it to be that way?

Yup...

1580403203173.png



1580403024051.png



Edit: Dehumidifiers are EVIL, a necessary evil, but still EVIL

1580403374402.png
 
Apex says $28/month

I got rid of a hot tub last summer. It was an older one, here when we bought the house. We don't use it much anymore, needed a new top, the original manufacturer is out of business, so parts are getting hard to find... anyway, we just gave it away.

Average electric bill this winter is nearly $200 a month less than it was last year.

If I'd have known that, I'd have gotten rid of the darned thing years ago!
 
Apex says $28/month

I got rid of a hot tub last summer. It was an older one, here when we bought the house. We don't use it much anymore, needed a new top, the original manufacturer is out of business, so parts are getting hard to find... anyway, we just gave it away.

Average electric bill this winter is nearly $200 a month less than it was last year.

If I'd have known that, I'd have gotten rid of the darned thing years ago!

If I didn't have to run a dehumidifier, I'd probably save a good $50-60 a month. Not as bad as a hot tub, but I feel your pain for sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new