How much rock per gallon do I need? | #AskBRStv

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

Today we answer a common question we get a lot, "how much rock do I need for my tank?".

Hopefully this one hits some of you newer reefers, but for those of you looking for some more advanced content; watch for some changes in topics and questions that I'll be answering as we start the 2019 BRStv year!

 
Hello Reefers,

Today we answer a common question we get a lot, "how much rock do I need for my tank?".

Hopefully this one hits some of you newer reefers, but for those of you looking for some more advanced content; watch for some changes in topics and questions that I'll be answering as we start the 2019 BRStv year!




Keep up the good work! I look forward to what you guys come up with this year. Last year you hit it hard and it was amazing!
 
This video reminds me that I need to get the UPS guy a nice bottle of scotch before I place my rock order.
 
This video reminds me that I need to get the UPS guy a nice bottle of scotch before I place my rock order.


;Joyful
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new