How old is everyone here????

How old is every one?

  • 0-18

    Votes: 15 7.6%
  • 19-24

    Votes: 29 14.6%
  • 25-31

    Votes: 70 35.4%
  • 32-40

    Votes: 48 24.2%
  • 41-50

    Votes: 21 10.6%
  • 51-60

    Votes: 13 6.6%
  • 61-70

    Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 70 and up

    Votes: 1 0.5%

  • Total voters
    198
ugh. i just turned 32 also. i dont like having to pick that age bracket. sucks!

---amanda
 
Well I am still in the 25-31 at least for one more month! LOL!
 
Bunch of old farts! :D
 
Ha 24 and im an old fart lol whats wrong with me! I think this basketball league i play in wears me out!
 
This is pretty scary... I had to actually think about how old I am... and I am only 31!
 
LOL i feel old at 24, does that make you feel older? LOL my bad!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new