How old is your Clown?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeoSquid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GeoSquid

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
653
Reaction score
648
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this one for 9 years. Just read an article of a 57 year old gold stripe maroon. They didnt know how old she was when collected. Mine had her mate die about a year ago. Had some construction going on in my house and they painted cabinets and the fumes were terrible. Next day my whole tank was cloudy and I lost a few fish. Not her though. I re mated her with a lightning maroon. She took to him in about an hour after introduction.

20251205_162033.jpg 20251205_163353.jpg
 
Last edited:
im going on 6 years strong with my current one, I did have one in the past for 8 years.
 
I've had this one for 9 years. Just read an article of a 57 year old gold stripe maroon. They didnt know how old she was when collected. Mine had her mate die about a year ago. Had some construction going on in my house and they painted cabinets and the fumes were terrible. Next day my whole tank was cloudy and I lost a few fish. Not her though. I re mated her with a lightning maroon. She took to him in about an hour after introduction.

20251205_162033.jpg 20251205_163353.jpg
mine is at least20. My wife says I am one but I am not telling you how old I am.
What The Hell Wtf GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new