How Rare are Red Glitter Gonis like this one?

OP
OP
Layne.Wilson

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll have to post an image or two as I don't have time to comb through the whole video looking for a specific coral.
The only photo I have of it anymore is from the video thumbnail. Not quite as detailed or as impressive as what it looks like in the video.
TonyTankThumb.jpg

OP
OP
Layne.Wilson

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS has about 4-5 "red" flowerpots. I couldn't say if any are exceedingly rare, but they're very vibrant (and priced at anywhere from $90-$150 a frag).
I have a couple of red gonis but they don't look anything like this one they have these little spots that shine like glitter when the lights hit them right.

OP
OP
Layne.Wilson

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, did you just ask how rare a coral is after labeling the coral in the thumbnail as "rare" all the while plugging your own YouTube channel? Really gettin' after dem algorithms.
lol, have to make sure my statement isn't clickbait figured this would be the best place to make sure.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of red gonis but they don't look anything like this one they have these little spots that shine like glitter when the lights hit them right.
My LFS just upgraded some of the lights on their tanks. I'll have a look tomorrow when I'm in.

Operator Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, have to make sure my statement isn't clickbait figured this would be the best place to make sure.
It's always supposed to be clickbait... thats the only way to win. It's an unfortunate side effect of the age of information and data collection. If you want to win, you have to play the game.

Actually, "The only way to win is not to play."

You're probably too young to get that reference :(

OP
OP
Layne.Wilson

Layne.Wilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's always supposed to be clickbait... thats the only way to win. It's an unfortunate side effect of the age of information and data collection. If you want to win, you have to play the game.

Actually, "The only way to win is not to play."

You're probably too young to get that reference :(
True, War games 1983, right? Good movie

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%

Back