How reef safe are Quoyi Parrotfish?

Pretty safe, there may be some accidental biting or some mistaken identity, but usually pretty good.
 
Last time I checked NY Aquatic had one...
 
Or is that just assumed for all parrotfish and that one is an exception
 
The quoyi I have experience with didn't touch anything, SPS, LPS, or softies.

I have had a princess in the past and it was pretty safe too.
 
Okay might get one then, they are so cool, will they bother my clean up crew though?
 
I can't speak for cuc, but they are herbivores, so I would think they would be safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new