How to acclimate hermit crabs

LordJoshaeus

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
581
Reaction score
525
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on purchasing a hermit crab for each of my reef jars soon. How should I go about acclimating them? Do they need to be drip acclimated for hours, or would simply scooping in water every few minutes for a half hour to an hour work? Thank you :)
 
theyre pretty hardy, you can do either of those methods. If the hermit crabs are shipped/purchased online, just temperture acclimate and put into tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new