How to Become a CTARS Member?

CoralFreak_350

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
98
Reaction score
30
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on your page of Reef2Reef many times and posted things for sale and I think its time that I join. I have recently viewed many a thread where the out pouring of support was incredible and I want to be apart of something like that. Please let me know where to get started and whats it all about. Thank you in advance

-Ben
 
Hi Ben,
You can check the CTARS website at www.ctars.org. There is a way to sign up for a membership on the site. It's a great time to sign up, being a member will get you a early access to CMAC IX on October 17th! Welcome to the club!
 
Thank You JerSaint,
I will be sure to sign up and especially to get early access to CMAC IX. Thank you for the warm welcome and I am sure you will be seeing more of me.

-Ben
 
Welcome Ben. You've inspired me. I guess now that I'm back with my tank I too will be joining again. Kurt Where are you located in CT.
 
Here is a tip too, if you sign up after October 1st your membership will be good until 12/31/2016.
 
As soon as you pay through PayPal, I will get your membership cards made and in the mail. Thank you for your interest! And welcome!
 
VaioDude, Kgstei, and AquaMama13 thank you so much for your replies. I did not expect a welcome like this by any stretch of the imagination. I already like what I see and I havent even joined yet( waiting for October 1st). I cannot wait to be a part of a local community that shares the same level of enthusiasm that I do.

Thank you everyone again, I cannot express how much this means to me
-Ben
 
Your welcome, we hope you join and make sure you buy a ticket to CMAC, it is going to be a great event with lots of raffles and three great speakers!
 
Finally paid. I'm in. FWIW I think the join the club info should be front and center on the Clubs home page instead of a donation tab and maybe change the club introduction to sound more ah whats the word I'm looking for, oh yeah fun
 
Finally paid. I'm in. FWIW I think the join the club info should be front and center on the Clubs home page instead of a donation tab and maybe change the club introduction to sound more ah whats the word I'm looking for, oh yeah fun
It is a fun club, but it is also a non-profit organization that has outlined goals of educating members. Some of the verbiage is for that reason.
Glad you joined and hope you attend the next meeting and introduce yourself.

Welcome to the club!
 
Finally paid. I'm in. FWIW I think the join the club info should be front and center on the Clubs home page instead of a donation tab and maybe change the club introduction to sound more ah whats the word I'm looking for, oh yeah fun
I sent your membership card out this morning, you should receive it in the mail soon! Welcome to the club!
 
thanks Amy I haven't been able to get the link to the private forum request to work. Is there anything there behind the velvet ropes?
 
thanks Amy I haven't been able to get the link to the private forum request to work. Is there anything there behind the velvet ropes?

Id love to say there is a whole new world in the private forum, but in reality there is nothing at the moment. Everyone just seems to post in the general area.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new