How to cancel R2R Supporter subscription?

Ty Hamatake

Hi, my name is Ty and I'm a Reefer...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I've been looking around trying to figure out how to cancel the subscription, but I can't. I'm probably just missing something very obvious, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you paid via PayPal just log into PayPal, select account (gear icon), select payments, select manage payments, look on left side and click on so net (R2R) and you will see option to cancel subscription.

OP
OP
Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you paid via PayPal just log into PayPal, select account (gear icon), select payments, select manage payments, look on left side and click on so net (R2R) and you will see option to cancel subscription.
Thank you for the response! This may end up being something I have to go through PayPal for, but when I originally signed up I didn't have an account with them. I get the payment confirmations for my subscription to my personal email, and today I created a PayPal account using that email to try and cancel. Currently it's showing no recent transactions and R2R is not listed in my automatic payments.

Thanks again!

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably because you didn’t have a PP account when you subscribed, I would think PP could probably help you or someone should be along with a answer shortly.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can cancel it through PayPal. It's a subscription in your PP account, so you just need to cancel it there.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the response! This may end up being something I have to go through PayPal for, but when I originally signed up I didn't have an account with them. I get the payment confirmations for my subscription to my personal email, and today I created a PayPal account using that email to try and cancel. Currently it's showing no recent transactions and R2R is not listed in my automatic payments.

Thanks again!
It sounds like either your bank account of a credit card was used to make automatic payments (1/year or 12/year?) and you still get email notifications from that banking institution when payments are made. YOu need to figure out what bank or card you used and request that they stop automatic payments.
If you didn't start with Paypal then Paypal does not have any handling of the other banks transactions.

Good luck, and hope this helps. :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thanks again!
Hmmm... that's a different situation than I'm used to helping with. I'll see what I can find out on how to cancel it.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I refunded you and cancelled the subscription.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Ty Hamatake

Ty Hamatake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I refunded you and cancelled the subscription.

Thanks!
revhtree,

I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I had always absolutely loved this site, the people on it, and what I took away from it. Now I'm just at a point in my life that reefing isn't sustainable and I need to take a break from it. Thank you again, and I hope the best for you.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
revhtree,

I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. I had always absolutely loved this site, the people on it, and what I took away from it. Now I'm just at a point in my life that reefing isn't sustainable and I need to take a break from it. Thank you again, and I hope the best for you.

You got it and I’m sorry to hear!! Wish you the very best!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 45 32.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back