How to change control limits for manual entries

TIDEoftheTANK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still getting use to the Apex Jr but liking it so far. Yesterday and today I logged my water parameters manually. How can I set control limits on these?

Also - I’d love to be able to see the graphs for these parameters on the dashboard vs having to go into input log each time. A quick tile would be awesome.
 
I'm not sure what you mean for control limits on manual parameters. The feature is really there just to log your manual testing results so you have access to a graph/history.

These aren't like the other parameters (temperature, salinity, etc.) that you can setup a tile and thresholds for.
 
I just want to set the max and min values of those parameters. So say I want my Calcium between 350-450, I can see where my test values are within that range.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new