How to Delete Account

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmcca
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmcca

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
359
Reaction score
126
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@moderators how do I delete my account?
 
hello @moderators
 
While you wait for an admin to contact you by private message, I’ll note that there’s nothing special that happens from closing an account. Just stop using it. We do not delete threads except in extraordinary circumstances.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new