How to edit your signature or avatar picture

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you’re looking to edit your signature (information you can add which will be published beneath each of your posts) or your avatar (the picture which shows up under your username), follow the instructions below:

1) Click on the “settings†link found at the top right of the browser window (see pic below)

1.jpg

2) From the list on the right, click on the option that you’d like to do

2.jpg

3) If editing your signature, you will see a dialogue/text box into which you can add the info you’d like in your signature. This could be your build thread link, tank specifications, favorite quote, or just something witty you’d like to share.

*Unless you are a sponsor linking to your website, please do not post links to commercial sites.

4) Once you have setup your signature as you would like, don’t forget to hit the save button at the bottom right of the text box.

3.jpg

5) If you’ve selected the link to edit your avatar, you will see two options for uploading a picture. You may either:
  • Enter a URL to the picture’s location on the internet (useful for using pictures you have stored in Photobucket or some other picture site), or
  • Click the button that says “choose file†and select the picture you would like to use from your computer.
4.jpg

6) Once you have selected your picture, be sure to hit the “save changes†button to the lower right of the options box.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask a member of Team R2R. We’re glad to help! :thumb:

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 139 74.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.8%
Back