How to Start a New Topic or Thread on Reef2Reef!

AlyciaMarie

Mrs. Gumbies R Us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reefers! Want to post a thread but not sure how? Here is a step-by-step guide!

You need to make sure you are a registered member before you can post anything! To register, navigate to the Reef2Reef homepage (or click HERE). Once on the homepage, select "Register" located in on the top, right-hand side of the page.

2. Now that you're registered, you'll receive an email asking you to confirm your new account! Once you've confirmed your account, you're ready to log in a begin your first thread!

3. Go to "Forums" (or click HERE) and find the forum that best describes the topic of your first thread! If you don't see a forum that fits your topic, Reef Aquarium Discussion is a great place to start.

4. It's time to create! To start your thread, see one of the two options circled in the image below! From there, create the content you want to share! There are lots of cool features to explore when making threads, so be creative! Reef2Reef is your oyster.

Tip: If you're ready to create a thread but not sure what to post, here are some great options for your first few threads:

• Post in the Meet and Greet Forum! This forum is designated just for you to introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and how you got into reefing, or anything about yourself for that matter! You'll find that Reef2Reef really is a big family, and we want to get to know you!
  • Start your Build Thread in the Member's Aquarium Discussion Forum! Whether your set up is just a stand and an empty tank or if it's been established for 15 years, we want to follow your progress and reefing story! This is why we're all here anyways, right?? P.S. You'll get a nifty badge if your start a build thread :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Learn how to claim your first badge HERE!
Before you get posting make sure your check out Reef2Reef's Terms or Service. We want to keep our community a healthy and friendly environment for all of our members, so please remember these terms of service as you begin creating!

Happy Reefing!

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 3.43.34 PM.png

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey Reefers! Want to post a thread but not sure how? Here is a step-by-step guide!

You need to make sure you are a registered member before you can post anything! To register, navigate to the Reef2Reef homepage (or click HERE). Once on the homepage, select "Register" located in on the top, right-hand side of the page.

2. Now that you're registered, you'll receive an email asking you to confirm your new account! Once you've confirmed your account, you're ready to log in a begin your first thread!

3. Go to "Forums" (or click HERE) and find the forum that best describes the topic of your first thread! If you don't see a forum that fits your topic, Reef Aquarium Discussion is a great place to start.

4. It's time to create! To start your thread, see one of the two options circled in the image below! From there, create the content you want to share! There are lots of cool features to explore when making threads, so be creative! Reef2Reef is your oyster.

Tip: If you're ready to create a thread but not sure what to post, here are some great options for your first few threads:

• Post in the Meet and Greet Forum! This forum is designated just for you to introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and how you got into reefing, or anything about yourself for that matter! You'll find that Reef2Reef really is a big family, and we want to get to know you!
  • Start your Build Thread in the Member's Aquarium Discussion Forum! Whether your set up is just a stand and an empty tank or if it's been established for 15 years, we want to follow your progress and reefing story! This is why we're all here anyways, right?? P.S. You'll get a nifty badge if your start a build thread :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Learn how to claim your first badge HERE!
Before you get posting make sure your check out Reef2Reef's Terms or Service. We want to keep our community a healthy and friendly environment for all of our members, so please remember these terms of service as you begin creating!

Happy Reefing!

Screen Shot 2024-03-19 at 3.43.34 PM.png
See upper right corner where it says, POST THREAD. Click that, create a title then create your thread

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back