How to feed FaunaMarin LPS Pellets

I don't have that brand but when I feed mine I soak the pellets in tank water until they all sink then I suck them up with a turkey blaster and drop them over the coral. I keep the flow off when feeding and for a while after while they eat.
 
I don't have that brand but when I feed mine I soak the pellets in tank water until they all sink then I suck them up with a turkey blaster and drop them over the coral. I keep the flow off when feeding and for a while after while they eat.
Would it be ok if my fishes or inverts pick up one or two pellets?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new