How to fix my rack flow issue.

Justin101714

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having issues feeding the upper tanks to the proper level. The drains are also filling the bottom tanks from the top when I limit the water at the 3 inch drain pipe. Am I missing checks valves some place? Should I install some valves on the drain lines from the upper tanks to restrict flow in the drain and prevent some back feeding into the lower tanks?

Should I split the upper and lower sections? Maybe two return pumps and a separate drain system. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I’m trying to post pictures. I keep getting error messages
 
20261004_144531_DF80458C-FFF7-4D43-888A-DF4E0AE18B24.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new