How to frag a wall hammer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter b4tn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

b4tn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2015
Messages
1,679
Reaction score
2,227
Location
Columbia MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a wall hammer that is very soon going to be to big. It's nearly doubled in size in less than a year. I have heard you cannot frag wall hammers. Any suggestions?
 
I have a wall hammer that is very soon going to be to big. It's nearly doubled in size in less than a year. I have heard you cannot frag wall hammers. Any suggestions?

You heard correctly. [emoji6] if you want to frag anything euphyllia it needs to be the branching variety. They're too susceptible to infection if cut, and you may end up killing the entire colony.
 
Yeah that's what I have been told. I get emotionally attached to my corals lol. I guess when it outgrows it's space I will have to sell it and get the branching variety next time.
 
Contact Todd @ Cherry Corals. He may be able to help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new