How to frag clustered torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JC_k
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JC_k

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
12
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a torch that’s grown into 5 heads and I would like to frag one of them off. I usually just break off the heads but these are super clustered together, has anyone tried fragging a torch or any kind of lps that’s like this and how would I got about it? I have a dremel but no access to a band saw of any kind.

image.jpg
 
I would let them go a little longer where they grow their individual stalk. Then break away.

But if you must, like mentioned above will make quick work. Be extra careful not to hit any of the others flesh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new