How to Frag Frogspawn and Duncan?

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
2,162
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Duncan and a frogspawn both with multi heads and I would love to frag them but I do not have a dremel or coral saw is there any alternatives I could use I have bone cutters for other corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new