How to frag these GSP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SandJ

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2015
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
2,016
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My green star polyps have started to branch.

Wondering if I should start fragging these?

And how would I go about it? I can pull pieces off, but then they would not be attached to anything. How could I get them growing on a frag plug (glue, rubber band, string)?

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470272694.793064.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470272731.055233.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470272754.209850.jpg
 
You can pull off the extensions and glue them to whatever you want. I glued some to my overflow box.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new