How to get a tang grazing?

Bit of an update. He is still consuming flakes and fresh seafood well. Today pulled some algae off the ATS and through into the tank, he did eat some. Definitely a step in the right direction. I really want to eliminate the flakes, really pollutes the water.
 
My yellow tang, also a juvenile—never grazes on the rocks. Goes nuts for all pellets/frozen food. Must be an age thing....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new