How to get my glass back.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Woodyth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
183
Location
ROCHESTER
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So. Got this in a frag pack 5 years ago. Dime sized. How do I get it off the glass now? If it was back glass I'd let it go, but it's easily over half of my front glass. I don't want to kill it. Under it is a 12 hole frag rack lol.
1000003867.jpg
 
I'll be of no help, but I did what to comment on what a beautiful problem it is. :star-struck:
 
I had a green montipora that did the same thing. I just used a razor blade to carefully scrape it off the glass. Most of it came off in one piece, but some of it did break. I put the big piece on a magnetic frag rack on the back glass where it quickly reattached itself and has been steadily growing ever since.
 
Sounds good, I'll give it a try....
 
Bust it up into a bunch of fragments and trade them in for something else at the LFS.
 
sooooooo u got some of them broken pieces u wanna get rid of??? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new