how to keep a sea hare

You can feed it nori but I don’t think it can live on it long term.

If you have a sump you can put it in there for a while until algae grows back in your tank.
 
Last edited:
You can feed it nori but I don’t think it can live on it long term.

If you have a sump you can put it in there for a while until algae grows back in your tank.
i'm reading alot of mixed responses on it i have fed it 5 big strips of nori 2night and it has took them there is still algae in the tank just not "loads" if you know what i mean
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new