How to make username colored for supporters?

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forget about being allowed. I had no idea that could even be done. If someone knows or finds out please let us know

Glenn

Reefer and Model Railroad
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just went through my profile and didn't see an option for username color change either .. maybe it's an admin feature or a special code entry like :0304ac:username ... where the stuff in colon's is hex color code ?

oh, and I noticed on my credit card statement that I paid $40 to R2R, not the $25 the OP showed in his image .. did I pay for two years ?

Last edited:

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glenn. I'll look into the charge for you.

I don't know how to change the color, but I want to :)

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe the username color can be changed but only with administrative changes AND it would effect all usernames the same. It can't be made a "user's choice" option. It's a default thing.

Glenn, I have to assume that you did purchase 2 years. Did you already have a "subscription" set and then manually purchased a year? If so, you may have thought you were purchasing a single year and your automatic subscription settings ALSO purchased a single year. I'm not sure if R2R is set to be "subscribed" but Paypal does allow for yearly subscriptions. This would be within your Paypal settings, not in any R2R settings.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this has nothing to do with Reef Discussion, I'll move it to a more appropriate forum.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Glenn

Reefer and Model Railroad
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glenn, I have to assume that you did purchase 2 years. Did you already have a "subscription" set and then manually purchased a year? If so, you may have thought you were purchasing a single year and your automatic subscription settings ALSO purchased a single year. I'm not sure if R2R is set to be "subscribed" but Paypal does allow for yearly subscriptions. This would be within your Paypal settings, not in any R2R settings.

I have done NOTHING in either R2R or PayPal with regards to my purchase of a premium membership. It's been a long time since I originally signed up for the account and it's very possible that there was a 2yr option and I clicked on that .. and now that the initial two years is probably up, I automatically got a new two year subscription.

To the admins who can verify this - if my assumption is correct, fine. If not, then please correct it or let me know what I need to do to take action.

To the OP - ooops, sorry for the thread hijack :)

OP
OP
RandysReef

RandysReef

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have done NOTHING in either R2R or PayPal with regards to my purchase of a premium membership. It's been a long time since I originally signed up for the account and it's very possible that there was a 2yr option and I clicked on that .. and now that the initial two years is probably up, I automatically got a new two year subscription.

To the admins who can verify this - if my assumption is correct, fine. If not, then please correct it or let me know what I need to do to take action.

Thats fine. Were all just here to try to get our usernames to look like a master scoly ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Glen please PM me your paypal address and I will check it out for you.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back