How to post in buying/selling?

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says i have insuficient previlages, how do I get the previlages needed to post there?

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time, I think it’s 45 MEANINGFUL posts and 30 days or immediately with a supporting membership. We do not want people to just join here to sell. We want you to be a active member before we give you those privileges.

Happy Reefing!!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @Krixic

The marketplace does have some restrictions. The are 25 meaningful posts and 30 days membership. Once both have been met the marketplace will automatically open up for you to post items for sale.
Hope this helps :)
Crabs

OP
OP
Krixic

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time, I think it’s 45 MEANINGFUL posts and 30 days or immediately with a supporting membership. We do not want people to just join here to sell. We want you to be a active member before we give you those privileges.

Happy Reefing!!

Gotcha! I totally understand, I plan on sticking around for a good while, just in the market for a reef tank so I got excited when I saw you had a buying forum. Thanks for letting me know!
Hi @Krixic

The marketplace does have some restrictions. The are 25 meaningful posts and 30 days membership. Once both have been met the marketplace will automatically open up for you to post items for sale.
Hope this helps :)
Crabs
Sounds good thanks!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotcha! I totally understand, I plan on sticking around for a good while, just in the market for a reef tank so I got excited when I saw you had a buying forum. Thanks for letting me know!

Sounds good thanks!
Glad to have you! Welcome to R2R!!

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Those 30days will fly by, shoot I was here back in 2012, and that is young compared to some...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back