How to proceed? HIGH nitrates and phosphates

Haha third head has officially opened up. They seem to love the higher nutrients! This is who I got mine from. Got an amazing deal but also purchased a glitter bomb Goni from him. Superb customer service too. My shipment was delayed and he followed up daily for a week to make sure everything was okay and offered to replace any corals that didn’t make it.

A904EDB2-1591-4FC4-BE72-3BDA99202A50.png
I am in INdiana, we have a very very poor selection of LFS so I pretty much am ordering high end stuff online only. I did see a couple jawbreaker mushrooms this week at LFS so maybe there is hope. You should post a pic of the beautiful Zoas
 
I am in INdiana, we have a very very poor selection of LFS so I pretty much am ordering high end stuff online only. I did see a couple jawbreaker mushrooms this week at LFS so maybe there is hope. You should post a pic of the beautiful Zoas
I’ll snag one when I go home on lunch. Got a new phone a few weeks ago and haven’t taken any recently haha
 
I am in INdiana, we have a very very poor selection of LFS so I pretty much am ordering high end stuff online only. I did see a couple jawbreaker mushrooms this week at LFS so maybe there is hope. You should post a pic of the beautiful Zoas
Not the best pic but there’s one behind and the little one in the front starting to open up, looks closed here but it’s just super tiny haha
 

Attachments

  • 7FB0FC78-767C-4ED1-B169-EC4C5A2669C9.jpeg
    7FB0FC78-767C-4ED1-B169-EC4C5A2669C9.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 38

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new