• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

How to search seller/trader feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

sreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I search the feedback forum?
Thanks

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20200428-065201_Samsung Internet.jpg

Use the search bar above and search by member.

OP
OP
sreefs

sreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you I couldn't find the search tap! It was right at the top right, it could have been right in front of me and I might still have not seen it!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back