How to the live sales work?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

joekidwell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I was on last night but couldn't figure out the process. I was just adding corals to my cart and going back into the forum, to my surprise when I went to checkout they were all sold out lol. I use android do I need to set up some payment info or aomething?

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my general Livesale steps that have proven successful so far:

1. Buy a shipping module and make sure I have made an account on whatever vendors site, for faster checkout.

2. Biggest rule: You have to check out one by one for each coral. That’s why yours were all sold out! ;)

3. Use shoppay or apple pay/android pay to automate check out even more so you can out race other buyers

4. Do the opposite of profit, but end up with a box of corals at your door lol

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, I was on last night but couldn't figure out the process. I was just adding corals to my cart and going back into the forum, to my surprise when I went to checkout they were all sold out lol. I use android do I need to set up some payment info or aomething?

Hey Joe,

Live Sales are a fun event we throw a few times a year! We will post a 4-5 corals every couple minutes with photos and a buy here link. All you have to do is click buy here on a coral you like and it will take you to our website where you can finalize the purchase. That being said, you have to keep in mind that there are sometimes as many as 1,300 people in the sale at one time and its more than likely that there are multiple people trying to checkout for the same coral. We are working on a video that will explain the entire process, so stay tuned for new video updates. We have another live sale coming up for cyber Monday and you can find the video there once the thread is posted.

Kind regards,
Moises

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.3%
Back