How to unregister used Hydross devices

TrottingReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
931
Location
Arvada
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Any one have experience with Hydros? I just bought two used Icecap 4K gyre pumps with wifi controller. I installed the Hydros app but it will not let me add them because the seller never removed them from his account or something I guess. I have not been able to get back in touch with him. Anyone have any idea how I can get these to work?
 
Never mind guess I am SOL unless I can get seller to reply....

1669319089047.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new