how to update khd and slave doser?

windemerejack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2020
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
7,428
Location
Windemere, Lake District
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will not be setting up my khd for another week but I may aswell get it updated ready, so is it just a case of plugging the khd and slave doser in, connect them to the p4 and update firmware for both khd and slave doser?
 
does it matter which one first? also would I have to connect the slave doser to the p4, update it and then disconnect it and connect khd to up date or connect slave doser, update it and then connect the khd to the slave doser as it should be for normal operation?
Hope that makes sense :)
 
How can I update the khd and slave doser one at a time when they have to be connected together to work?
 
When updating from the P4 you will disconnect the PAB cable from the KH and leave it on the doser and update the doser. You can only have one device connected via a PAB cable to the P4 when performing firmware updates on the connected device.
 
Updating a PAB-device is can be done only if you see a new firmware version available for that device within the GHL Control Center firmware folder. There is no need to update the KHD because there is no new FW for it.

Steps are doing that can be seen here:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new