How well do clams ship?

REEFIN RIOS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
371
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to sell my clam if it does not sell this weekend on my local fourm. So I wanna try to put it on here but I'm scared about if I ship it out it something will go wrong and also where is the best place to get a box and what ever else I need to ship it? It's a only 2ins across so it's very small! Thank you in advance!
Happy reefing!
 
Hmm...I've never shipped a clam. I would think it would be about the same as shipping a coral. @Tahoe61 or @skinz78 might be able to speak more to this.
 
Well it looks like I will sell it local so I don't have to worry about shipping! But still would be great info to know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new