How would you tweak my lights

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How would you tweak my lights to give me better color? I don’t like how purple it is now
A Cool white 1%
B Deep sea blue 30%
C indigo blue 80%
D purple 80%
E Warm white 5%
F Green 1%
 
Up the white and play around with lowing the purple and blue to the the color of your desire
 
Up the white and play around with lowing the purple and blue to the the color of your desire
Okay doing it now! I found a setting that made my corals pop!!!! I did not know my corals could look this good? I’m going to set this and leave it alone!!! Should I worry about a significant par increase?
 
Looks great and yes changing color setting will affect par. Especially if white was bumped up. If you have a par reeder you can adjust your intensity to your liking and compare your old par settings to your current one
 
Looks great and yes changing color setting will affect par. Especially if white was bumped up. If you have a par reeder you can adjust your intensity to your liking and compare your old par settings to your current one
I don’t have a par meter shoot. I just took purple down and ramped blue up . You think I’ll be okay?
 
shouldn’t be much different then, if white wasn’t touched. Maybe very slightly higher replacing blue with the lowered violet. Shouldn’t really have any affect your coral. But pay attention to them if they look happy and have the same coloration your good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new