Howdy from Herndon VA!

  • Thread starter Thread starter seancallan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seancallan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on fellow reefers?

Right now I'm inbetween tanks, I recently took down my 80g SPS cube and I'm making some big changes to the tank before I bring it back up.

If you've got any questions feel free to shoot me a PM! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new