Howdy from Mississippi

Welcome to R2R Zachary
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
 
Howdy!

My name is Zachary, and I've been in the aquarium hobby for 7 years and in the reefing hobby for 2 years :)
My current tank is a 7.4 gallon Lifeguard Peninsula LPS dominated reef tank, but I have plans to build a 60-80 gallon Red Sea biotope in the near future
I'm also a senior marine biology major with plans to go into the public aquarium field
Welcome to R2R Zachary!!
Good Morning Hello GIF by Saturday Night Live
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new