Howdy

mevstheworld

Salt Creep
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
437
Reaction score
5
Location
Stow, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, just found this site, looked good, so here I am. This is the second forum I have joined, first being RC. I'm fairly new to the hobby. Awhile back I had a tank setup, mostly FOWLR. Now I'm back at it with my wife's blessing:bigsmile:. My tank is cycled and has a few frags. 40gal breeder sumpless and skimmerless. Well, that's about it for now.
 
Well welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome! The 40g breeder is a great size tank. I have one that I'm waiting to set up until after we buy a house sometime next year. What lighting do you have for it and what do you plan to keep?

Good luck! :D
 
Yeah, it's a nice fit for me. I have 4 T5s with icecap ballasts. 1 GE 6500k, 1 ATI Blu plus, 1 ATI super blue, 1 UVL super actinic. It will be a mixed reef, lps, softies, zoas, and shrooms. I will have a couple fish maybe 4 smaller ones.

And you also :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new