Howme's Waterbox REEF 70.2 Build

So is it 1" to 3/4" to fit the supplied hose? like maybe use something like this:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/1-in-x-...lypropylene-Insert-Coupling-ABTC134/300813898
That would work. I ended up with this. I’ll see if I can find the part pictures.

D2B8FF2E-5E17-4D4D-8D8C-C062CC4F5099.jpeg
 
Love this build! Bought myself the same tank 70.2 however I really hope i don't have the same issues you have had. A stable tank is very important lol. Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new