How's my fish stocking for 40 breeder mixed reef?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
2,312
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I moved over a banggai cardinalfish, an azure damsel and a ocellaris clownfish. I've added a red firefish goby and a tiny yellow wrasse, Halichoeres chrysus. Understanding that everything is going to grow, how does that list look to the experts? I was thinking maybe a yellow watchman (no pistol shrimp, too many plates and clams on the sand - the same reason that I want a diamond goby but don't want to dig out clams and plates everyday). Maybe even a sharknose goby.

It's funny right now because the baby clownfish and the baby yellow wrasse are best friends. They go everywhere together 😆 At first I thought it was because the clown was picking on him but they don't fight at all.
 
Your stocking is fine rn. You honestly could add a ywg and be ok!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new