Hows my ricordea yuma looking?

loweryphil

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
628
Reaction score
202
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea if this is good or not? I read that they should lay flat, only had it since friday.
IMG-20170117-WA0013.jpeg
IMG-20170117-WA0003.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0016.jpeg
IMG-20170117-WA0013.jpeg
 
I have 2 that are huge! They're about 3-4" diameter. They curl around whatever they've attached to as well
 
Thanks for reply, is the curling up normal? They haven't laid flat since i put them in
 
Mine split 4 yrs ago. Both been curled just as long [emoji106]
 
I guess this can't be bad then if theyve been doing well for that long!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new