Hows my zoa collection

Enduring_Aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2024
Messages
126
Reaction score
65
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's my zoa collection looking?
Hawaiian ding dangs
Seduction zoas
Nirvana zoas
Orange oxide
Fire and ice
Black Bella
Tutti fruity
Cc starfighters
Shatterfield
Blueberry

20260414_102236.jpg 20260414_102407.jpg 20260414_102410.jpg 20260414_102412.jpg 20260414_102455.jpg 20260414_102457.jpg
 
Looking good! What other zoas are you wanting?
 
To be honest i don't know all the names I just go get ones I like and buy them then learn their names
That's how I am with corals! I just get whatever looks cool. I'm not too concerned about the names
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new