Hubble's reef

Bought a par meter and got to checking numbers. These three Neptune Sky's put out a blanket of very even light. I'm sticking with the 40% and even with that it might be to bright on the sand bed for some low light LPS. I also started dosing bacto-balance but it bottomed out my nitrates and phosphates so I stopped for now.
 

Attachments

  • 20230303_123231.jpg
    20230303_123231.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 20230305_180136.jpg
    20230305_180136.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 20230314_153546.jpg
    20230314_153546.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 71

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new