• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Huge BBEB Colony plus....

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
icon1.png
Any Zoa Collectors out there

I have a shelf rock that must have several hundred blondies and what looks like 35-40 utter chaos. Its impossible to count all. Also on the rock is a good size colony of emerald mummy eye chalice. I had a crash a few months ago and when I reaquascaped there's no room for it so it's in the rear corner of the cube. This is for a collector with a nice size tank that wants instant coverage and color or the fragstar millionaires who want to chop up and destroy a beautiful piece of the reef. I know this is a lot for a purchase but this purchased at $5 a polyp is worth more than $1500 and there's a pretty chalice colony on there too. $1000 and it's yours. Shelf is around 14". I wouldn't know how to ship this.

I'm not interested in fragging it myself so please don't ask. If need be I'll have the most colorful back corner of any tank in SoCal
smile.png

IMG_2720.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back