Huntington Beach visit

I know this is an old thread. But Seaside Tropical Fish is a great little shop for fish and some pretty cheap corals
 
What are some cool reef shops to visit in Huntington Beach?
Born and raised OC. Try Seaside on Beach Blvd, 40+years same location. Owner well known in all Socal. Tong's tropical fish Fountain Valley, all close by. Two good stores. Sea Side big store. Try shops close to ocean. I work around there so familiar with them. Have fun.

Sorry didn't check all post.
 
Also, if you don't mind the drive, I would recommend 2 guys Corals in Anahiem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new