Hybrid lighting changes

Cozierchalice16

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
fort washington
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So on my current setup I run a hybrid setup with 1 noopsyche k7 pro and a 4 bulb t5 fixture with 2 blue plus bulbs and 2 coral plus bulbs. and I think I get pretty good growth from my acros with this setup. However, I’ve been noticing that T5 bulbs are getting harder and hard to find especially 36 inch bulbs so what are some things people are using to replace their T5 set ups that still provide the coverage and growth of T5s? because I do eventually want to move away from T5 lighting since it’s harder to get a hold of nowadays.
 
Recently replaced T5s in my system with AI Blade, one grow and one glow, couldn’t be happier.
 
Quanta bars will be my next upgrade
 
That was my next option, cause it was the only one that seemed to make sense! Have you noticed the increase in growth or color?
I just changed them 4 weeks ago, didn’t see anything change on the growth yet but color is improving. I got bright yellow on my Pink Floyd and deep blue on my Jolt that not too much with T5 before.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new