Hydnophora? ID please.

1979fishgeek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
917
Reaction score
920
Location
Hampshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this as a Hydnophora today, but if this is one it’s polyps are absolutely minute. It’s very Psammocora or even Pavona like?

What do you think? Photos taken under different light and a coral lense filter.

DF97777E-738E-4085-B518-83732F07C1B3.png ED2CBD18-C5C0-433B-AEB9-E68596DCD5E2.png 51BBC15F-90D1-4F53-B1BC-DB447B1B387D.png
 
merulina ??
 
Psammocora, former Coscinaraea species. Think something like P. exesa or P. columna.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new