Hydnophora vs anemone

WhitePanther93

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
1,642
Reaction score
1,332
Location
Williamstown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a built up a bit of rock for my bubble tip anemone to get a bit more light. However this new placement puts my nem in close proximity to my blueberry blast hydnophora. If they clash who’s more likely to come out on top?
 
My condy anemone won out and I had to move my hydnophora.
I’m not sure I can move my hydnophora… it’s more of an encrusting type and it’s on a decently big rock that’s well attached
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new